Adaptive and agile public servant
Wat is het probleem?
In the city of Bratislava we believe that public servants could become a fuel for change in the cities. They need to be well educated in topics such as digitalisation, power of those tools in everyday life, climate change and its impact on the cities and circular economy as a new way of consuming goods.
However, the knowledge is not only limited to the future public servants, but all economically active people. This knowledge will lead to evidence-based decision making with the effective use of funds and cooperation for improved and equal conditions for all.
In the area of digitalisation it is important to understand:
- Design thinking principles – understanding the core of the problem we are trying to solve.
- The agile way of work – test and prototype, before you invest in technology or a solution.
- Different tools and latest standards in technology development
- Ways of cooperation and collaboration with the key stakeholders, including businesses, academic sector and residents
- How to connect technologies with urban planning and design
- How to support economic development and liveability
- Understanding international agreements such as the SDGs
- Knowing basic facts, understanding threads and mitigation strategies
- Basic understanding of the energy mix, the challenges we are facing and possible mitigation strategies
These topics are complex, however the basic knowledge is easily learned and practiced which could lead to a more sophisticated workforce overall.
Wil je graag aan deze uitdaging werken?
Ben je professor of assistent en wil je graag met deze uitdaging aan de slag in je vak? Laat je gegevens na en we brengen je in contact met de juiste persoon.
Ben je student en wil je deze uitdaging gebruiken in één van je vakken? Laat je gegevens na en voeg alvast het e-mailadres van de professor of assistent toe. Wij brengen jou in contact met de juiste persoon.
Laat je gegevens na: